Nibiru | V&V-as-a-service / Requirement-as-a-Plugin
The work carried out in this WP is on reliability, security and quality assurance of software systems. The research aims at exploring the “test-as-a-service”, “reasoning-as-a-service” and “Verification-as-a-service” paradigms generically gathered as “softwareValidation&Verification-as-a-service”. The implemented prototypes are expected to not only be deployable in the Cloud but also to take advantage of it. Indeed, an innovative aspect to be further explored from previous research is to consider the supported requirements as plug-ins. Furthermore, foundational research is expected to be conducted on how to consider individually these requirement plug-ins: for instance, functional correctness (in the presence of concurrency) or, on the non-functional requirements side, energy efficiency or power consumption, usability and accessibility, etc.
Team & Collaborators
- Pereira, R., & Fernandes, J. P. (to appear) Paint your Programs Green – On the Energy Efficiency of Data Structures. In Composability, Comprehensibility and Correctness (3COWS). Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer. (submitted for publication)
- Macedo, J. N., Ribeiro, F., Rua, R., Couto, M., Cunha, J., Fernandes, J. P., Saraiva, J., Pereira, R. (to appear) Compilers going Green – An empirical evaluation of functional language performance. In Composability, Comprehensibility and Correctness (3COWS). Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer. (submitted for publication)
- Pereira, R., Matalonga, H., Cabral, B., Castor, F., Couto, M., de Sousa, S. M., & Fernandes, J. P. (to appear) GreenHub: A Large-Scale Collaborative Approach to Battery Consumption Analysis of Android Devices. Journal of Empirical Software Engineering. (submitted for publication)
- Pereira, R., Carção, T., Couto, M., Cunha, J., Fernandes, J. P., & Saraiva, J. (2019). SPELLing Out Energy Leaks Aiding Developers Locate Energy Inefficient Code. Journal of Systems and Software, 110463.
- Matalonga, H., Cabral, B., Castor, F., Couto, M., Pereira, R., de Sousa, S. M., & Fernandes, J. P. (2019). GreenHub farmer: real-world data for Android energy mining. In Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (pp. 171-175). IEEE Press.
- Rui Pereira, Let’s make Greener Software. C4 – RINNOVAR – Research and INNOVation seminAR, October 16, 2019, Covilhã, Portugal
- Special Mention Award for GreenHub Farmer: Real-world data for Android Energy Mining
- Participation in the 16th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR) conference, Montreal, Canada
- GreenStamp – submitted project proposal (with Caixa Mágica Software and Universidade de Coimbra)
- GreenHub Project