HULTIG-C: Cloud Platform for Computational Linguistics Services
The work carried out in this WP targets an open cloud platform which enables researchers to deploy, share, and use language processing components and resources, following the data-as-a-service and software-as-a-service paradigms. The focus is on multilingual text analysis resources and services, based on an open source infrastructure and compliant with relevant NLP standards.
Team & Collaborators
- Sebastião Pais | WP leader
- João Cordeiro
- Gaël Dias
- Nazlia Omar
- Abdullatif A. Abolohom | Grantee, C4-UBI
- Abolohom, A., Omar, N., Pais, S., & Cordeiro, J.P. (to appear) A Comparative Study of Linguistic and Computational Features Based on a Machine Learning Approach for Arabic Anaphora Resolution, IEEE Access, (submitted for publication).
- Pais, S., Tanoli, I., Albardeiro, M., & Cordeiro, J.P. (2020). Language-Independent Approaches to Detect Extremism and Collective Radicalisation Online. In The Fifteenth International Conference on Internet Monitoring and Protection (ICIMP 2020).
- Tanoli, I., & Pais, S. (2020). Modeling Natural Language Policies into Controlled Natural Language: A Twitter Case Study. In The Fifteenth International Conference on Internet Monitoring and Protection (ICIMP 2020).
- Abdullatif Abolohom, HULTIG-C: Cloud Platform for Computational Linguistics Services. C4 – RINNOVAR – Research and INNOVation seminAR, October 30, 2019, Covilhã, Portugal