On the use and impact of cloud computing technologies in the social sector
The work carried out in this WP aims at exploring rigorous software development methodologies and cloud based technological solutions that improve the impact and organisation of the social sector. In particular, the conducted research must ease the aggregation and subsequent cloudification of information systems currently available in the social sector. Furthermore, fundamental research is expected to be conducted on the use of blockchains for a better auditability of social initiatives and in particular improve the interactions between the social sector and the state institutions that regulate and finance this area.
Team & Collaborators
- Hugo Torres Vieira | WP leader
- Alexandra Mendes
- Simão Melo de Sousa
- Paul Andrew Crocker
- Anabela Dinis
- Varun Gupta | Grantee, C4-UBI
- Gupta, V. (to appear). Crowdsourcing and Gamification in Requirement Engineering of Social Sector Applications: A Tertiary Study. (in preparation)
- Project proposal on croWdsourced real time response disAsteR maNagement based on efficient analysis of trustworthy feedbacks.
- Varun Gupta, From “hypothetical” Ideas to Successful Market Launch of Social Sector Applications, C4 – RINNOVAR – Research and INNOVation seminAR, November 13, 2019, Covilhã, Portugal.