Fault Tolerance in Cloud and Internet of Things Ecosystems
The work carried out in this WP is about fault tolerance in Cloud and Internet of Things ecosystems. The goal of the project is to explore fault tolerant mechanisms for cloud-based mobile applications. The work plan includes the prototyping of a set of tools for fault tolerance that may be added as a service configurable according to application specificities.
Team & Collaborators
- Paula Prata | WP leader
- Mário Freire
- Pedro Inácio
- Euclides Catumbela | MSc student, UBI
- José Ferreira | MSc student, UBI
- Romulo Flaurindo | MSc student, UBI
- Prata, P., & Catumbela, E. (2019). Mobile Cloud Computing – Building High Availability Applications. In International Congress on Engineering for Evolution, ICEUBI 2019, 27, 28, 29 November 2019.
- Silva, Luís A., de Mello, Gabriel, da Silva, Bruno A, Gonzales, Gabriel V., De Paz Santana, Juan, Prata, P., & Leithardt, Valderi R. Q. (2019). Multi-device Notifications: a comparison between MQTT and CoAP. In Thirteenth International Conference on Mobile Ubiquitous Computing, Systems, Services and Technologies, UBICOMM 2019, September 22 to 26, 2019, Porto, Portugal, pp 9-13.
- Catumbela, E., & Prata, P. (2019). Estratégias de Tolerância a Falhas em Computação Móvel na Nuvem. In Conferência de Ciências da Computação Tendências e Paradigmas (3CTP’2019) 16 e 17 de Maio de 2019, Lubango, Angola.
- Fault Tolerance in Cloud Infrastructures – Building High Availability Applications, Master degree Dissertation, José Danilson Ferreira, Supervisor: Paula Prata, November 2019.
- Fault Tolerance in Mobile Cloud Computing, Master degree Dissertation, Euclides Catumbela, Supervisor: Paula Prata, July, 2019.