Predictive Algorithms for Health
The work carried out in this WP targets the research and development of algorithms and applications for the implementation of a framework to identify, predict, monitor and warn on cardiology, Neurodegenerative diseases and comportamental originated diseases.
Team & Collaborators
- Miguel Castelo Branco | WP leader
- Nuno Garcia
- Nuno Pombo
- Sandeep Pirbhulal | Grantee, C4-UBI
- Henriques Zacarias | PhD Student, UBI
- Virginie Felizardo | PhD Student, UBI
- Igor Matias | MSc Student, UBI
- Felizardo, V., Garcia, N. M., Pombo, N., & Megdiche, I. (to appear) Data-based algorithms and models using diabetics real-data for hypoglycaemia prediction – a systematic review, In Journal of Biomedical Informatics (submitted for publication)
- Pirbhulal, S., Pombo, N., Felizardo, V., Garcia, N. M., Sodhro, A. H., & Mukhopadhyay, S. C. (2019). Towards Machine Learning Enabled Security Framework for IoT-based Healthcare. In IEEE International Conference on Sensing Technology, pp. 1-6, IEEE.
- Prontus – project proposal in preparation (with PEGASI Lda).
- Sandeep Pirbhulal, Analysis of ECG based Random Binary Sequence Generation for Medical Applications, C4 – RINNOVAR – Research and INNOVation seminAR, November 26, 2019, Covilhã, Portugal