The work carried out in this WP includes the creation of a generic cloudification model for robotic algorithms, that integrates with the Robot Operating System (ROS), allowing the cooperation and information sharing between different robots to take place, but giving guaranties of privacy and security at the same time. This information sharing is the key to accelerating and making robust the learning of problems such as voice or object recognition.
Team & Collaborators
- Luís Alexandre | WP leader
- Chiranjeevi Karri | PostDoc, UBI (06/2019-08/2020)
- André Correia | PhD student, UBI (10/2020-07/2021)
- Saeid Alirezazadeh | PostDoc, UBI (10/2019-08/2022)
- Alirezazadeh S., Alexandre L.. (2022). Exploration, Path Planning with Obstacle and Collision Avoidance in aDynamic Environment.
- Alirezazadeh S., Alexandre L.. (2022). Improving Makespan in Dynamic Task Scheduling for Cloud Robotic Systems with Time Window Constraints. Cluster Computing, Elsevier.
- Alirezazadeh S., Correia A., Alexandre L.. (2022). Optimal Algorithm Allocation for Robotic Network Cloud Systems. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Elsevier.
- Alirezazadeh S., Alexandre, L.. (2022). Dynamic Task Scheduling for Human-Robot Collaboration. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters.
- Alirezazadeh S., Alexandre, L.. (2021). Optimal Algorithm Allocation for Single Robot Cloud Systems. IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing. (preprint) (***)
- Karri C.. (2021). Secure robot face recognition in cloud environments. Multimed Tools Appl 80, 18611.
(***) Article published in a top 10% most cited journal of the respective field.
- Lopes V., Alirezazadeh S., Alexandre L.. (2021). EPE-NAS: Efficient Performance Estimation Without Training for Neural Architecture Search. Farkaš I., Masulli P., Otte S., Wermter S. (eds) Artificial Neural Networks and Machine Learning – ICANN 2021. ICANN 2021. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 12895. Springer, Cham. (**)
- Karri C., Naidu M.. (2020). Deep Learning Algorithms for Secure Robot Face Recognition in Cloud Environments. 2020 IEEE Intl Conf on Parallel & Distributed Processing with Applications, Big Data & Cloud Computing, Sustainable Computing & Communications, Social Computing & Networking. In, pp 1021-1028.
- Alirezazadeh S., Alexandre L.. (2020). Dynamic task allocation for robotic network cloud systems. 2020 IEEE Intl Conf on Parallel & Distributed Processing with Applications, Big Data & Cloud Computing, Sustainable Computing & Communications, Social Computing & Networking. In The 19th International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Communication (IUCC-2020), 1221-1228.
(**) Best Paper Award
- Alirezazadeh S., Alexandre L.. Computer-implemented method of optimal and secure algorithm allocation to processing units, associated computer program, and computer-readable data carrier thereof. (submitted for approval)