On the use and impact of cloud computing technologies in local and regional public administration
The work carried out in this WP aims at exploring rigorous software development methodologies and cloud based technological solutions that increase and guarantee citizen rights, such as privacy, transparency etc. whilst empowering a better and larger digital citizenship both from the local administration’s and from the citizen’s point of view. In particular, the research to be conducted must ease the Cloudification of information systems aimed for local public administration. Furthermore, fundamental research is expected to be conducted on the use of blockchains for a better auditability of public information systems and of decision support systems in use in local administration.
Team & Collaborators
- Hugo Torres Vieira | WP leader (10/2019-10/2021)
- Alexandra Mendes
- Simão Melo de Sousa
- Paul Andrew Crocker
- Anabela Dinis
- Khadija Sabiri | PostDoc, UBI (03/2019-03/2021)
- Participation in the IoTXchange, Local Group.
- Presentation at the International Conference on Advanced Intelligent for Sustainable Development (AI2SD’2019), on Blockchain and Smart Contract on Tezos Platform by Khadija Sabiri, July 2019.
- Presentation at DevFest Settat 2019, on Introduction to Cloud Computing by Khadija Sabiri, October 2019.
- Presentation at GDG DevFest Lisbon, on Blockchain in Public Administration by Khadija Sabiri, December 2019.
- Tutorial presented at The 3rd International Conference, on Smart Application and Data Analysis for Smart Cities 2020 (SADASC’20), on Blockchain Technology by Khadija Sabiri, June 2020.