Security services for public clouds in the context of public administration
The work carried out in this WP aims at exploring new identity mechanisms and data privacy mechanism for public clouds. In particular research based on the use of integrating two factor authentication mechanisms for public services is to encourage and methodologies for classifying security and privacy levels of information in public administrations. Furthermore, fundamental research is expected to be conducted on the development of new cryptographic primitives, based on emerging homomorphic encryption and multi-party computation techniques for privacy, confidentiality, group accessibility and audit trails when accessing sensitive information on public clouds.
Team & Collaborators
- Paul Andrew Crocker | WP leader
- Paulo Vieira | PostDoc, UBI (02/2019-08/2020)
- Rui Morais | Research fellow, UBI
- Vieira P., Stockman C., Crocker P.. (2020). Blockchain, Facebook and a Polygraph. European Conference on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (ECIAIR 2020). Published by Academic Conferences and Publishing International Limited Reading, UK.
- Vieira P., Crocker P., Sousa S.. (2019). Weak biometric authentication systems for smartphones and clouds reinforced by statistical measurements. Actas do XXIV Congresso da Sociedade Portuguesa de Estatística.
- Vieira P., Crocker P., Sousa S.. (2019). e-Learning, Intelligence artificial and Blockchain. European Conference on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (ECIAIR 2019). Published by Academic Conferences and Publishing International Limited Reading, UK.
- Paulo Vieira, Multiple ways of authentication framed in a Multi Party Computation (MPC) scheme, C4 – RINNOVAR – Research and INNOVation seminAR. November 2019. Covilhã, Portugal.